Tradingview Pine Script Strategies: The Complete Guide
Become A Better Trader By Backtesting And Fowardtesting Indicators & Strategies In Tradingview With Pine Script
Tradingview Pine Script Strategies: The Complete Guide udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Learn Different Ways to Evaluate The Effectiveness Of a Trading Strategy With Code
Rapidly Backtest Strategies And Indicators In Pine script
Forwardtest Strategies And Indicators In Pinescript
Improve Trading With Informed Decision Making
Pine Script V4
General Understanding Of Trading
General Knowledge Of Pinescript Language
Is this course for me?
- If you want to become a better trader, then this course is for you.
- If you want to backtest anything on Tradingview, then this course is for you.
- If you want to forwardtest anything on Tradingview, then this course is for you.
- If you want to turn your trading logic into an automated strategy, then this course is for you.
- If you’ve purchased an indicator for its signals, but are having second doubts about those signals and wish you could test them, then this course is for you.
- If you want a comprehensive understanding of how backtesting and forwardtesting works on Tradingview, then this course is for you.
- If you are short on time and need a guide on building strategies in Pinescript, then this course is for you.
What skills will I learn in this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Build strategies in Pine Script by using your own trading logic, or by modifying existing scripts.
- Backtest strategies the right way.
- Forwardtest strategies the right way.
- Convert Indicators to strategies.
- Backtest Indicators — Yes I will show you how to backtest an indicator!
- Track and Improve the performance of your trading strategy by understanding key metrics.
- Remove uncertainty with data & gain greater confidence in your trading.
- Automate trading logic.
How will I learn?
You will experience Pinescript from the eyes of a seasoned Programmer and Trader cultivated from years of passionate improvement.
Throughout the course:
- I will guide you from basic to advanced concepts.
- I will use spaced repetition, an evidence-based learning technique, to drill important concepts into your mind so you won’t forget.
- You will be shown several different ways to accomplish one thing, making sure you understand the differences between each approach while highlighting which approach you should use.
- You will fortify theory and knowledge with hands-on practice, by doing code alongs in the Pine Editor on Tradingview.
- You will convert real trading rules to indicators, and indicators to strategies to analyze their real performance.
Is this course worth my time and money?
Because this is a highly subjective question relating to personal experience, conditions, knowledge, mental characteristics, and states; the answer depends on the person taking this course a.k.a. YOU.
With that in mind let me offer some objectives for your perceptions.
- There are around 5 hours of content jam-packed into this course. Now length doesn’t exactly equate to quality, but I spent a considerable amount of time, scripting and editing course content so you don’t have to listen to me ramble, stutter, mumble and meander off-topic. I stay on track and include references to other sources if you need further explaining. And, if your short on time, you can always listen to the course on x2 speed, then it’s only 2.5 hours long!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner To Advanced Pine Script Developers Looking To Develop Strategies.
- Traders Looking For An Easy Way To Backtest Strategies And Make Better Informed Decisions.
- Financial Quantitative Analysts Looking For A Rapid Prototyping Framework Dedicated To Time-Series With Batteries Included.
- Algorithmic Traders That Don’t Want To Waste Time Becoming Full-Stack Engineers Just To Test A Strategy
5 hours on-demand video
12 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion