TOTAL: Active Directory with Windows Server 2016
Identity, Access, and Authentication with Microsoft AD and Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) Exam Prep
TOTAL: Active Directory with Windows Server 2016 udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
- How Active Directory simplifies requirements to meet security policies, interconnection management, and use of Conditional Access
- How Active Directory uses authorization and authentication for external system interactions in your day-to-day operations
- How to configure a system that is secure, well-fortified, and easy to maintain
- How to apply policies and organizational units for quick response to resource or security issues
- How to set up and use Certificate Services, Federation Services, and other advanced security management in AD FS
- How to manage Active Directory with the Users and Computers console, as well as with PowerShell commands
- There are no requirements for this course, however it is suggested that Candidates are expected to have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools and concepts.
- Although you can gain a wealth of information just by watching this course, it is recommended that you have some sort of hands-on environment to work in. These topics are best learned by following along in either a virtual or real instance of Windows Server 2016 with Active Directory.
Total Seminars, your source for best-selling cybersecurity courses, brings you this informative course on Active Directory with Barbara Andrews, MCT, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, MCDBA, and MCP.
Barbara has 20+ years of experience and is proficient with almost all of Microsoft’s products, including Windows Server, SQL Server, System Center, Azure, and Hyper-V. She is also an HPE Certified Trainer (Master HPE ASE) and SalesForce Admin.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
If you're a newly-minted Network or Security Admin (or are aspiring to be one), this course is a great option to learn all about managing identities in Active Directory.
Did you know Network Administrators make, on average, $69,000 per year?*
Whether you're looking to pass the Microsoft Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742) certification exam or you're just looking to learn some in-depth knowledge about Active Directory, you’re in the right place.
Main Exam Objectives 70-742 - % of Exam
1.0 Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services - 20%-25%
1.1 Install and configure domain controllers
1.2 Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
1.3 Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
2.0 Manage and Maintain AD DS - 15%-20%
2.1 Configure service authentication and account policies
2.2 Maintain Active Directory
2.3 Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
3.0 Create and Manage Group Policy - 25%-30%
3.1 Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
3.2 Configure Group Policy processing
3.3 Configure Group Policy settings
3.4 Configure Group Policy preferences
4.0 Implement Active Directory Certificate services - 10%-15%
4.1 Install and configure AD CS
4.2 Manage certificates
5.0 Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions - 15%-20%
5.1 Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
5.2 Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
5.3 Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Exam code: 70-742
Number of questions: 40-60
Length of exam: 120 minutes
Passing score: 700 out of 1000
Exam voucher cost: $165
Requirements: There are no stated requirements for this exam, however we recommend familiarity with Windows Server 2016 and basic knowledge of Active Directory
*US Bureau of Labor Statistics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn more about Active Directory
- Windows Network Administrators
- Security Specialists
- Anyone managing resources on domains, forests, or interconnections
6.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion