TOEFL IBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course!
TOEFL iBT Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing Strategies and Tactics! TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation by Experts.
TOEFL IBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! udemy course free download:
What you’ll learn
TOEFL Skills and Strategies to Score 100+
Speaking Test Possibility (Limited Space – Conditions Apply) See Course Description
Over 1000 5 Star (*****) Reviews!
Timed Practice Ability (Reading and Listening -Live Recordings)
Monthly Live Class to Test Learned Strategies
Revised Speaking Section + Embedded Student Practice
Instructor Feeback on Writing Assignments
Listening and Reading Strategies for 26+ Scores
30+ Assignments, Quiz, and Practice Opportunities
Complete Course Substitute for In-Person Classes
Intermediate English, Computer, Headset and Microphone, Internet
Do you want to score 100+ on the TOEFL iBT? We have the course for you! We have 1,000 5-Star (*****) Reviews!
Note: Speaking Test Possibility (Limited Space – Conditions Apply): (1) 20 Spaces available each month, and (2) Student must have proof of completing the entire course to be eligible. The speaking test space is limited, so this is not a guaranteed benefit.
NEW UPDATE: Every section of our course has been updated. We have revised our course to reflect the latest question formats and strategies necessary to succeed at those questions.
I have been a dedicated TOEFL iBT Instructor for more than 12 years. Learning the TOEFL iBT is a challenge because it is not simply about knowing English, but actually requires test strategy and tactics that have proven results. The TOEFL iBT is an online exam and so your taking this course will allow you to study in the format that is best for the exam.
This is a FULL and COMPLETE Course. We do not teach a surface level course that tells you the basics of the exam. To truly break down and simplify the questions for you so that the test becomes easy requires the depth of explanation we give. I teach you as if you were taking a full in-person course that would require extensive training. Based on our style, our students often increase their score by 15 – 20 points or more. Our course teaches the strategies in a practical manner so that you can apply them on the exam. See the course syllabus in section 1.
What You Get From This Course
- Over 150 Lectures (Over 60 Hours Video Teaching)
- Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- Instructor Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- Free Participation in Live Courses to Review Application of Strategy
- Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- Timed Practicing Reading and Listening (Live Class Recordings)
- Free Participation in our Live Online Course covering different subjects
- Having Written Essays Evaluated (time and number of requests permitting)
- Watching Live Teacher Demonstrations to Succeed on Every Section
- Having Access to Consistently Updated Teacher Examples
- Free Participation in Peer Review for Writing
By the end of the Understanding TOEFL course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the TOEFL test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your TOEFL goals
- understand how the TOEFL test is assessed
This TOEFL Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Each skill area has four key components:
- Starting out: introducing the strategies and tactics for each area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on each test section.
- Advice and tutorial videos: Our experts explain the application of the tactics and strategies.
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 79+
- A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)?
- An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
- A qualified pharmacist, dentist, nurse or physical therapist that needs this course for licensing?
- A student applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
- An international medical graduate applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
This TOEFL iBT Course has received 2018 Updates!! Unlike many of the books and other courses, our primary focus is on APPLICATION of strategy and tactics. We do more than tell you what to do, we SHOW you how to do it. If that is what you have been looking for, this course is the right one for you. This is a COMPLETE course.
Who this course is for:
- Intenational Students, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist and Physical Therapist
Created by Keino Campbell, Esq.
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 21.78 GB