The 2021 Blender Primer: 3D Modeling, Animation & Rendering
Blender from Absolute Beginner to Advanced. No need to have any previous experience, and we go in a lot of Depth!
The 2021 Blender Primer: 3D Modeling, Animation & Rendering udemy free download course
What you'll learn
Understand The Blender Tool in it's entirety, and work with it fast and efficiently. Even if you have zero knowledge. (Yup, I'm not kidding here!)
- Get a deep Understanding of the Math behind the Scenes of Blender with the Concept Videos.
- Understand the Whole 3D Pipeline: Modeling, Animation and Rendering.
- Understand 3D Modeling Techniques so that students can make their own creations.
- Model your own 3D Model without the help of the Teacher!
- Generate 3D Animations based on the 12 Principles of Animation.
- Generate their own 3D Animation Project from Scratch.
- Utilize all the Simulation and Particle systems of Blender in a comprehensive way.
- Understand Rendering Concepts Such as Lights & Positioning of Lights
- Utilize BOTH Blender render Engines (CYCLES & EEVEE) to their fullest potential.
- Properly Generate UV maps on top of geometry to apply textures.
- Understand the use of materials in both render engines and how to create them using nodes.
- Tackle Challenging Lighting situations and learn how to solve rendering and lighting problems.
- Understand all the different types of 3D Textures in the industry and their application. (Focused on the PBR workflow).
- Generate your own Textures either in Blender or Outside
- Learn how to quickly edit Videos using Davinci Resolve.
- Understand how the addons created for Blender work and use some of them to our advantage.
- Work with the Industry standard: Quixel, and generate a entire scene with it.
- Understand the Rigging Process and have a rough overview on how it works.
- Understand how to do a 3D Projection of a Photograph.
- Understand how to add a 3D object to a Photograph and compose it.
- Understand simple tracking methods and Blender's tool for tracking video.
- Brief experience with geometry is recommended but not at all necessary .
- As for the rest, don't worry. We truly go from Beginner to Advanced! Promised!
This course is the absolute brand new and trending English version of Udemy's most successful Blender 3D Course in Spanish. The instructor has over 5000 happy students and great reviews. Refer to the teacher’s rating to confirm his 3 year course creation history. We invite you to dive right into this incredible course!
This course works with both 2.8x and 2.9x version of the Blender software.
Do you wish to Start Learning Blender 3D? Do you wish to learn about 3D Modeling, Animation, & Rendering, All in One? You've come to the right place! Look no Further! And you don't need to have any previous experience, not even a little bit, and you'll learn all the ins and outs of 3D Design. It's my promise to you!
We aim to also make this one of the cheapest courses on the platform. We want you to learn as much as possible. This is about you, not us.
Why should you choose us?
We are porting our already very successful Udemy Blender 3D Course from Spanish to English. It has been featured extensively in the platform for a few years, and it was my wish to bring this knowledge to more of you guys.
And Even Better, we added tons of new content and exercises for you to enjoy! We also made it more compact and most classes go straight to the point.
My Spanish Blender course enjoyed more than 3000 happy students and favorable reviews. I'm sure you will enjoy this one! We have our arms wide open now to reach a whole new audience!
What will we learn here?
Guys, we are going very in depth on this one. Very. I make sure you understand precisely and completely what every button does, where everything is, how to use each tool and why it should be used. We don't just gloss over things.
To put it simply: I don't just give you the recipe so you can follow blindly, I teach you how to cook and make sure you can cook on your own. I insist guys, expect a very in depth course of all the features.
The best Primer out there.
You'll learn how Blender works behind the scenes with our "Concepts" videos
I have a background in Engineering and Computer Graphics. Most 3D Courses focus on the tool and how to use it, but we understand that in order to have a robust understanding in graphics, it's not enough just using the software. Understanding what goes behind the scenes to make all happen is key. As every new section starts, we introduce a couple of videos of technical concepts first, so you get a clear picture of what makes Blender tick. Don't worry, they are easily understandable and you'll be surprised on what you can learn.
You are being taught by a Blender Certified Professional
I have a been Certified on the Blender Network as an Academic Professional for a few years now. I've used this to teach Blender and 3D Design all over Latin America. Now I bring this knowledge to you.
What are you waiting for? Here you are more than welcome. Always.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn Blender From Scratch.
- Anyone who wishes to add to their knowledge of 3D Graphics and Blender 3D.
- Anyone who comes from Maya, 3D Max, Cinema 4D, etc., and wishes to learn Blender.
- Anyone who wishes to learn the computer graphics theory that goes behind the scenes of a 3D Software.