Stress Management & Mental Health | Relaxation in a Nutshell
Effective Meditation Exercise for Deep Relaxation, Anxiety Management, Mindfulness & Stress Management and Happiness
Stress Management & Mental Health | Relaxation in a Nutshell udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- ✅ You will be able to relax deeply
- ✅ You will be able to stay focussed
- ✅ You will increase your well being and body perception
- ✅ You will contribute to reduce insomnia / better sleep
- ✅ You will calm your mind (reduced feelings of stress and anxiety)
- ✅ You will be experiencing a relaxed state of beeing (after continuous practice)
- no requirements
Hello! I welcome you to my new course "Stress Management & Mental Health | Relaxation in a Nutshell"!
Do you want to relax and calm down in an effective manner?- In this course you will learn how to do so! :)
The method used in this course is he well-tried progressive muscle relaxation - a method that is easy to learn by anyone who is interested to relax.
Research suggests the positive effects of progressive muscle relaxation in terms of insomnia, depression, anxiety, high blood pressure and more:
"It was shown that they are as effective as pharmacological therapy in the short-term and in the long- run even superior to pharmacotherapy."
- Therapeutische Umschau (2014), 71, pp. 687-694
"This systematic review supported the positive effects of relaxation interventions on depression and anxiety among older adults."
- Aging Ment Health. 2015;19(12):1043-55.
"Mind-body practices have encouraging results for patients with cardiac disease."
- Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015 Nov;22(11):1385-98.
With the help of my experience teaching this programm to more than 1000 clients the result is this version of the progressive muscle relaxation with exercies for deep relaxation in a nutshell.
This course includes instructions with calming background music, PDF-files summarizing scientific research and free (!) MP3- files for individual usage.
You are very welcome to try it out! :)
If you have any questions: feel free to message me anytime! I am happy to answer you! :)
I am happy to see you in my course! ;)
Sincerly yours, Kevin
PS: Thank you very much Michelle Thompson to make that course possible!!
PSPS: Thanks to Erokia/JordanPowell - Sound Design Freesoundorg/people/Erokia/ (Commons Attribution 3.0)
Who this course is for:
- ✅ Anyone who wants to master progressive muscle relaxation
- ✅ Anyone who is feeling stressed out and irritated
- ✅ Anyone who is interested to calm the mind
- ✅ Anyone who is willing to increase the individual well-beeing
- ✅ Anyone who is suffering from insomnia, anxiety or high blood pressure or other issues and wants to support the individual health with the help of this exercises
1.5 hours on-demand video
8 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion