Speak Up! Public Speaking for Leadership Development
Master your communication toolkit, learn to speak up, harness your mindset, and be taken seriously at work and in life.
Speak Up! Public Speaking for Leadership Development udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Step up to your leadership potential through mastering the tools of high-level communication.
- Let go of your inner critic and feel the power of owning your winning mindset.
- Decrease anxiety and increase confidence and authority in any public speaking situation.
- Be heard and taken seriously in high-stakes meetings, conversations, and presentations.
- Understand, maximize, and expand your communication style.
- Communicate confidence, authority, and leadership through conscious use of body language and vocal choices.
- You can be at any stage in your career and find powerful tools for advancement by taking this course.
- You will use daily interactions to experiment with this course's simple but powerful techniques.
- You will learn habits to use in low-stakes situations that will prepare you to perform to your potential in high-stakes situations.
- You will gain confidence in your communication toolkit, helping you to know "what to do" when you need to speak up and deliver value.
Do you need to speak up during meetings but lack confidence and feel nervous?
When you do speak up, do you feel like you are not being heard or taken seriously?
Have you recently had a break in confidence that is showing up in how you communicate yourself?
Do you feel like your body language or voice does not convey the authority of a leader?
Have you experienced some success in communication but want to develop your potential?
Hi! I’m Rebecca Martin and I’m an executive communication coach. If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions then this course is for you.
After taking my course you will have the tools and experience to communicate yourself as confident and an authority in any high-stakes situations.
Here's what sets this course apart from other public speaking courses:
This course is structured intelligently for you to move quickly and go deep. Your time is valuable. This course is thoughtfully crafted to give you an intensive experience that will bring your communication to the next level.
You'll start at the root of the problem by understanding what is getting in your way of achieving your communication potential, which most likely is fear and your inner critic.
You’ll learn to embrace your unique communication style so that when you do speak up, you will feel authentic and know how to deliver value that you believe in.
This is not a one-size-fits-all approach, you can tailor these lessons to you. You'll learn how to assess yourself and choose the voice and body language techniques that help you to communicate with confidence and authority.
Each lecture gives you actionable homework so that by the end of the course you'll have experienced a new relationship with communication and presentation. You will learn by doing.
Each lecture is crafted to deliver concentrated value and to support different learning styles. Whether you're a doer, a reader, or a listener, each lecture is accompanied by a PDF and MP4.
If you are looking to bring yourself to the next level in your career, it's important that you understand the tools that you have at your immediate disposal. This course is packed with accessible insights and actionable steps to bring your communication to the next level.
Reviews of Rebecca Martin Coaching:
"Working with Rebecca was a fantastic experience that I would absolutely recommend to anyone trying to become more persuasive, effective, and comfortable in their professional and personal communication. She was patient and helpful throughout the process, and the tools she gave me have helped me in work and life. A+." Andrew W.
"This has really helped me grow as a person/professional. Having this under my belt, so to speak, has given me great confidence that I actually can speak in front of crowds and do so successfully without appearing nervous or rushing through the material just so I can sit down. Being able to do this opens up doors for me in my career that I have shied away from in trying to avoid public speaking. I may never totally enjoy public speaking but it no longer controls my life and my choices about my profession. It's a great feeling to no longer have this anxiety that would plague me for even the smallest presentations." Cathy D.
"I reached out to Rebecca to help me with my presentation insecurities. I wanted to be more comfortable when speaking in meetings at work, when presenting and sharing my perspective. She helped me gain confidence and taught me how to be calm and expressive when speaking in public. As a result, not only have I gained several presentation opportunities, but also I ended up getting promoted. Isn’t this life changing? She is an exceptional coach." Alma M.
Who this course is for:
- You might be looking to be promoted into a leadership role.
- You might have high expectations for yourself and are looking to speak up and deliver more value on a daily basis.
- You might be seeking to feel and exude more confidence and authority at work and in your daily life.
- You know that in order to achieve the next level in your career and relationships you need to harness the power of verbal and non-verbal communication.
1.5 hours on-demand video
24 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion