Self-Control Psychology and Weight Loss
Apply the Psychology of Self-Control to Your Weight Loss Plan and Stick to Your Diet More Successfully
Self-Control Psychology and Weight Loss udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Apply effective strategies to resist temptations and stick your long-term goals.
- Make healthier choices by making high-calorie foods less alluring.
- Understand the key psychological ingredients that are related to effective self-control.
- You should know what your health goals already are. I'll show you how to stick to those goals, but your specific goals are up to you!
If you're struggling to lose weight or stick to a healthier diet, it's not that you don't know what you should do--it's that sticking to your goals and resisting temptation can be more difficult than you thought! This course will show you how to stick to those goals and resist tempting, diet-busting foods and activities through proven mental strategies.
Using Psychological Science to its Full Potential
Everything in this course is rooted in tested mental strategies. I'm not just making things up like a lot of health and fitness "gurus." You'll learn practical tips taken from rigorous research in psychological science, and you'll discover how you can easily and effectively implement these techniques.
This course covers three general steps you can take to self-control mastery:
- How to effectively plan for opportunities to take actions that help meet your goals
- How to rethink temptation in ways that make it less alluring
- How to build your willpower and use your self-control strength to resist temptation
By the end of this course, you'll be able to use simple tricks and techniques to make self-control easier. If you actually apply these strategies and make a deliberate effort to understand their effects, you'll have a huge advantage when it comes to sticking to your diet, meeting your fitness goals, and leading a healthier lifestyle. Best of all, this course will always be there for you, and you can review the material anytime you need renewed motivation to stay strong.
And You Can Trust Your Teacher!
I'm a trained social psychologist. Not only do I have more than 7,000 students on Udemy, but I also teach classes in social psychology at the university level. Moreover, I conduct my own psychological research, so I know a thing or two about how research in psychological science works and what it can tell us.
Don't miss out on the chance to dive straight into the secrets of self-control success that have until now remained locked in dense academic journals. So enroll now--you'll be glad you did.
Who this course is for:
- If you're trying to lose weight but are having trouble sticking to your diet and resisting tempting diet-busters, this is the course you need!
- Students of psychology will also get a lot out of this course by understanding the key thoughts that are related to goal conflict.
1.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion