Photoshop CC 2018 For Beginners : Adobe Photoshop Course
This Adobe Photoshop CC course will teach you the basics of Photoshop for web design, graphic design, photography & more
Photoshop CC 2018 For Beginners : Adobe Photoshop Course udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- You will have expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC in this course, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge of Photoshop.
You will create a real world project to give you a general understanding of Photoshop and the different functions that you can do with it.
You will be given a major overview of all of Photoshop’s tools, filters, features, and workspace so that you can quickly begin working on your next project.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take your Photoshop skills into your career, job, or freelance lifestyle at your own pace.
- Graphic designers, web designers, photographers, marketers, and whatever other industry you are in will be able to find useful information in this course.
- You will learn Photoshop’s workspace and how you can edit it to your own workflow.
- You will learn how to work with images in Photoshop and edit them appropriately to your project.
- You will learn all of Photoshop’s selection tools and how they can assist you as you edit.
- You will learn about layers and how they have revolutionized the way you can work in Photoshop.
- You will learn every type of tool available in Photoshop and how to use the most common tools.
- You will learn about type, fonts, and typography inside of Photoshop and how they function.
- You will learn the importance of color and even be given a brief lesson on color design theory.
- You will learn how to use alignment, guides, and grids inside of Photoshop.
- You will learn about all of Photoshop’s many filters and features available to you.
- When you are finished, you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe Photoshop CC software.
- This course is for beginners or anyone who does not have experience with Adobe Photoshop CC and wants to learn how to use the program. This course is not intended for advanced users of Photoshop, though the course can be used as a reference guide to find the exact information on any feature that you’d like.
- You will need to have an active Adobe CC subscription and the newest version of Photoshop installed on your computer. This course does not go over the installation of Adobe Photoshop CC. (Photoshop CC 2018 is used in the teaching of this course.)
- You will need to have a Mac or PC with at least the minimum requirements for Adobe Photoshop CC. Information can be found on the Adobe website.
- You will need to have a working keyboard, mouse, and/or tablet to use Photoshop. Touch screens and other pressure sensitive devices will work, but are not covered in this course.
- Project files are available for download for each lecture. Make sure you download the appropriate files if you would like to follow alongside the course.
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC in this New Course!
Many people try to learn Photoshop but struggle because the program is so vast.
Most quit before they even get started.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for beginners or anyone else who doesn’t know how to use Adobe Photoshop CC but would like to learn. This course can be viewed one video after another, or you can skip around to the sections that you need. Advanced features, special projects, and design theory WILL NOT be taught in this course.
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Game Designers
- Social Media Experts
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- 3D Artists
- Beauty Artists
- Paint Artists
- and anyone else who wants to learn Photoshop. THAT’S YOU!
15 hours on-demand video
286 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion