Oracle SQL Developer: Mastering its features + tips & tricks
Use Oracle SQL Developer like a Pro: Learn the features & tricks that will help you be the most efficient SQL developer
Oracle SQL Developer: Mastering its features + tips & tricks udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
You will take advantage of many useful features that will make you more effective and efficient at work
- You will learn a lot of tricks and enjoy being seen as an SQL Developer expert
- You will learn how to create and share beautiful and interactive reports
- You will learn how to Install and customize SQL Developer in a way that works and feels best for you
- You will learn how to take full advantage of all the basic features of the tool
You will need a computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS, in which you have the necessary privileges to install and run new programs
- Ideally you should have an Oracle database you can connect to, so that you can test all the tips and features demonstrated in the course, but it is not strictly necessary.
Oracle SQL Developer is currently the most popular tool among database developers and Oracle SQL learners, however, since it makes it so easy to start firing commands and querying a database, many people don't feel the need to investigate its features, and end up using only what is obvious, visible, and enabled by default.
If you are one of them, this course will help you get out of that group and start using Oracle SQL Developer more smartly.
Even if you have some time using the tool and are currently using some of its features, there's most likely something in this course that you don't know and can be helpful to you.
Learn the features that can help you work with your Oracle database better and faster:
Install and customize SQL Developer in a way that works and feels best for you.
Take full advantage of the most useful features of the tool.
Create and share beautiful and interactive reports.
Take advantage of features that will make you more effective and efficient at work.
Learn a lot of tricks and enjoy being seen as an SQL Developer expert.
All Oracle SQL Developer features are free. Take advantage of them:
This course was created because there appears to be a pattern among Oracle SQL courses and the database community in general: “If you are able to install it and connect to a database, you are good to go".
What's more: Experience shows that even developers who are already working with Oracle databases as part of their job, tend to not look for ways to work faster in SQL Developer, and usually only investigate features they don't currently use when it is strictly necessary for their jobs.
The goal of this course is to fill the gap most SQL courses leave about this great tool so that it can serve as a foundation if you are planning to learn Oracle SQL, and also to help you take advantage of the tool's features if you are already working with Oracle databases as part of your job, so that you can be more efficient and productive, and thus, stand out.
Content and Overview:
The course includes more than 3 hours of content and covers many of the most useful features of SQL Developer.
There is usually one lecture per feature, so, if for any reason you are not interested in any of the included tips, you can simply skip it, and go directly to the one you want to learn about.
The course content will continue to be updated over time, to make sure you always know about the most important features available to you, as new versions of Oracle SQL Developer are released.
Learn these tips and apply them to your work, and you will not only be well prepared to work more smartly and efficiently, but will also enjoy being seen as an experienced and knowledgeable developer by your friends and peers.
Who this course is for:
- Application or database developers already working with Oracle databases who want to do their job in a smarter way and stand up from the competition.
- Aspiring application or database developers looking to work with Oracle databases.
- Anyone taking or planning to take Oracle SQL or PL/SQL courses.
- College/University students who need to learn and use SQL for Oracle to pass their database-related courses.
3.5 hours on-demand video
5 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion