MPLS Layer 3 VPN
for CCIE Routing & Swiching Version 5
MPLS Layer 3 VPN udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
- Design , Implement & Verify MPLS L3 VPN
- Supporting multiple Customer sites
- How Label bindings works
- Monitor & tshoot MPLS L3 VPN
- CCNA Routing & Switching
- CCNP Route 642-902 Concepts
- Good knowledge of Routing Protocols ( RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or equivalent level of working knowledge and experience, completion of CCNA Basics and ICND courseware is recommended training for CCNA.
- Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP)
- MPLS VPN is one the most common technology used by service provider
- MPLS VPN is the also tested in your CCIE Routing and Switching Version 5 exam.
- So this course teaches the technology basics to advanced MPLS VPN configuration.
- trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
- This course covers MPLS concepts with practical scenarios more covered in detail
- The course focuses on VPN technology issues of MPLS from the Service Providers perspective and how to configure some of those features and functions in an existing routed environment.
- A basic introductory level of some of the more updated features and functions such as Traffic Engineering, Layer 2VPN are introduced
Who this course is for:
- MPLS for beginners ( L2 Engineer)
- Candidates preparing for CCIE Routing & Switching version 5
- any one preparing for CCNA CCNP service provider tracks
8 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion