Mastering BGP in Depth on Cisco Routers
provide learners with in-depth knowledge of BGP implementation on Cisco Routers
Mastering BGP in Depth on Cisco Routers udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
- The Course Goal is to provide learners with in-depth knowledge of BGP
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable interdomain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains
- Use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process
- Use BGP attributes to influence the route selection process
- Implement the correct BGP configuration to successfully connect the customer network to the Internet in a network scenario where you must support multiple connections „
- „ Identify common BGP scaling issues and enableroute reflection and confederations as possible solutions to these issues in a typical service provider network with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems „
- „ Use available BGP tools and features to optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical BGP network
- Students enrolled in this course should possess a strong knowledge of networking a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and have completed the Network Associate level certification or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Good Foundation on CCNA RS, CCNP RS Concepts
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is the routing technology that enables the largest and most sophisticated network in the world today - the Internet.
BGP is also one of the critical underlying foundations of new-world technologies such as Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
This must-have advanced routing course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information and hands-on exercises that provide students with the skills needed to configure and troubleshoot BGP networks in customer environments.
Different service solutions in the curriculum cover BGP network design issues and usage rules for various BGP features.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble free BGP networks.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in running BGP to create reliable connectivity to the Internet.
- Technical engineers and delegates seeking Cisco certifications including CCNP RS or CCNA/CCNP Service provider or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Routing & Switching Version 5 ) or CCIE Service Provuder V3.
- This course is recommended for any student interested in mastering advanced Internet and related Cisco technologies.
14 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion