Lower Back Pain: Relaxation and Therapeutic Exercise
A Research Based approach to lower back pain relief
Lower Back Pain: Relaxation and Therapeutic Exercise udemy free download course
- Relax tight muscles through Self Myo-fascial Release
- Lengthen specific muscles through proper Stretching
- Strengthen specific Core and Hip muscles to cure Lower Back Pain
- Understand the Corrective Exercise approach to Lower Back Pain Relief
- This Course is taught at a basic level. No prior knowledge in the field is necessary
- In this course, we utilize a few tools: Tennis Balls, Foam Roll, Mini-Band
- Always refer to your doctor before participating in physical activity
- Believe it is possible to see Results!
Through this course, we will take a research based approach to lower back pain relief. It is estimated that 80% of Americans will suffer from lower back pain. The primary cause of lower back pain is poor postural patterns caused by tight muscles. The Corrective Exercise approach to lower back pain is a Research based 3 Step system: Relax, Lengthen, and Strengthen.
The first stage is to relax tight muscles. In this video, we demonstrate how to use a technique called "Self Myo-fascial" release to relax muscles that are tight or "over active". We use specific tools to relieve the muscle tension such as tennis balls and a foam roll.
Once we relaxed the tight muscles aggravating the back, we move to the Lengthening stage. In this stage, we focus on specific stretches to target over active muscles. The stretches will lengthen the tight muscles to a proper length and tension.
Our final phase is to strengthen muscles that are too weak or "under active". In this phase we focus on strengthening all parts of the core and developing strength through the hips as well. We end with a functional and dynamic exercise to teach the body to move together with proper mechanics.
This video is based on Research and you will experience the results.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,
Matthew Tanoue CES, PES, cPT
- Those Suffereing from Chronic or Acute Lower Back Pain
- Those Looking to get back in shape starting with the basics
- Those who want to reduce their risk of pain and build a strong foundation
- Those who may suffer from Athletic injury