Learn Brackets - The Open Source Text Editor
Brackets is the free, open source code editor. Explore its many powerful features in this tutorial!
Learn Brackets - The Open Source Text Editor udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
This course is appropriate for anyone. No preparation is required
This comprehensive course explores Brackets, the open source code editor by Adobe.
We will go from A to Z with Brackets in this tutorial series, first learning some of the back story behind it, then installing it, and finally becoming acquainted with its many features.
You will learn:
• How to install Brackets on your PC or Mac
• How to open and save files in Brackets
• How to add new Projects to Brackets
• How to install brackets plugins
• How to use the brackets live editor
• How to use Brackets live preview
• How to take advantage of Quick Docs to rapidly prototype CSS
Brackets has many practical features. This tutorial series will cover everything you need to get fully set up with Brackets.