Introduction to Security Awareness Campaigns
Understanding how awareness offers tangible results in reducing the likely hood of successful social engineering attacks
Introduction to Security Awareness Campaigns udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
- Choose the right security policy to begin with (if starting out)
- Communicate the components and why you have them on the security policy
- Use Awareness to lower risk of social engineering attacks
- Communicating basic security principles
- Understanding how, what and why (criminal) hackers attack
- Be familiar with basic principles of Security and Information Technology
Security Awareness Campaigns is about the components and reality of what makes awareness campaigns successful and which components are needed in it. This course will cover the basics of a security awareness campaign that is aimed at increasing security levels by addressing social engineering attacks and communicating the basics of awareness and threats companies face today.
Learn the basic concepts of security awareness campaigns, quickly and easily!
This course goes through relevant research into successful and failed attempts at increasing awareness, also going through complex standards and making them simple and easy to understand.
The full version gives you research, tips and information you need to be successful in creating your own security awareness campaign.
There are over 22 lectures in the full version that cover:
- Introduction to security awareness campaigns
- What components are needed
- Security Drivers
- Vulnerabilities that companies face
- Business value of campaigns
- Components of the awareness campaign
- Security Policy
- Laptop and Desktop
- Mobile Devices
- Data Security and Encryption
- Incident Response
- Change Management
- Security Organization
- How awareness mitigates risks
- Practical examples of how awareness has stopped attacks in reality
This course goes through materials and actual projects and gives you the simple scoop on how to create great awareness campaigns that work and which elements you can use in your awareness campaign. It also goes through information that is also important for everyone to know, even if you do not create an awareness campaign, it will help you understand basic concepts.
Who this course is for:
- People who work in security, management and business
- Directors, CIO's, CISO's, Consultants
2 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion