Intro to Shopify App Development with React, Node & GraphQL
Learn Shopify App Development with React, Node.js, Koa, GraphQL, Apollo, Next.js, Polaris, Shopify ScriptTag API
Intro to Shopify App Development with React, Node & GraphQL udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Developing principles for using React for Shopify Apps
- Shopify App Development using React, Node, GraphQL
- Developing principles for using Node for Shopify Apps
- Interest in learning about the Shopify Platform
This is the first course of it's kind on the internet! Learn how to make professional applications for the Shopify Platform using React, Node, Koa, GraphQL, Apollo, and the Shopify ScriptTag API.
In this course we will using data from the Shopify Admin and injecting it into the Storefront using the Shopify ScriptTag API.
This course is made as an extension to the Shopify React + Node tutorial available in the Shopify documentation. We will be diving deeper into the documentation where I will be explaining the concepts in more detail and additionally showing how to use the Shopify ScriptTag API to create a concept application that is able to inject custom code into the front-end of a store.
Average annual earnings for the top 25% of Shopify app developers is $272,000 (source: Shopify developers website)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers looking to learn about Shopify App Development
- People curious how Shopify Apps are made
4 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion