How to Build a Computer from Scratch: Complete Blueprint
Create your own custom-built PC, follow me as I show you how to build a computer from various parts! Comprehensive guide
How to Build a Computer from Scratch: Complete Blueprint udemy free download course
What you'll learn:
- Everything needed to create your own custom built computer
- Ability to confidently shop for computer components
- Understand how computer hardware works
- Modify / Upgrade their current computer systems
- Install an OS [Operating System]
- Troubleshoot for certain computer issues
- A Basic Understanding of How to Use a Computer
- Ability to Properly use a Screwdriver (and other basic tools)
- Ability to Follow Instructions
Join 3200+ Satisfied students!
Over 250 Successful Student Custom Builds made (and counting!)
Have you always wanted to build your own computer but lacked the know how?
Would you like to save money on an awesome custom built computer while learning all about computer architecture and how it functions along the way?
In this course, you'll not only learn how to assemble your very own computer from scratch, but you'll learn all about the functional roles of the various components and hardware that make up a computing system.
You'll watch as I assemble the entire build from scratch parts.
This course is the one and only place that has ALL the information you need to;
- Learn about the basic functions of a computer system
- Pick out appropriate hardware for your build
- Assemble all hardware needed for a fully functional computer
- Wire everything within the case like an expert
- Install an OS (Operating System) onto a computer
- Build a new home / office computer
Stop settling for those store bought PC's that never seem to have all the features that you want, or even need. It's even more economical to build your computer, as opposed to buying one pre-made! (you'll be paying a lot more fees; i.e assembly fees)
Go ahead and click "Take This Course" and be on your way to building your very own custom built computer!
Scroll up and Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to build a custom computer from scratch
- Performance enthusiasts who demand more from their systems
- Anyone who wants to learn how computer hardware works together as a system
- PC Gamers who need their computers to produce those extra few frames per second
- Anyone who wants to learn to tinker with computers
2 hours on-demand video
1 min on-demand audio
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion