How to analyze Qualitative data
Impress your colleagues, supervisors and employers with your data analysis!
How to analyze Qualitative data udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
Analyse qualitative data!
- Choose between different approaches to coding, and code the data
- Understand the role of previous assumptions in the process of data analysis
- Make models, graphs and notes to reflect on your assumptions
- Make models, graphs and notes to push the data analysis forward
- Understand the structure of qualitative data analysis
- Apply a number of analytic steps to conduct within-case and cross-case analysis
- Work towards developing a unified theory that links the data
- Understand the purpose of coding, when coding starts and when it stops
No previous knowledge of qualitative data analysis is required
- No data analysis software is required
"I love the presenter’s obvious passion for the subject. He talks about real issues which I too have encountered. I find this both affirming and reassuring. Thank you."
"Jarek, Thank you for your course- it helped tremendously in conceptually griping the qualitative approach in applying it to my research project."
"Thanks to this course, I became aware of the main concepts, stages and steps involved in the analysis of qualitative data. The course is presented in a wonderful way and concepts are clearly explained by the tutor. I have learnt a lot from this course. keep up the good work Dr"
In this course, I will teach you how to analyse qualitative data. Too often qualitative data analysis is equated with simply coding it. As I will show you in this course, however, data analysis starts way before coding, and finishes way after the coding is done.
I love analyzing qualitative data and my personal aim, apart from equipping you with the knowledge required to analyse your data, is to help you understand how enjoyable a process it can be. I also want you to realize that this is not like science - this is a flexible, dynamic and subjective process, and how you analyse your data will depend, above all, on your own decisions and interpretations, your aims and your research questions.
Please watch the video and scroll down to the course curriculum to learn more about the course content, and feel free to ask me questions if you are not sure whether this course is for you.
Otherwise, see you in the course! :)
Dr K (Jarek)
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for their dissertation/doctoral research
- Researchers/Academics wishing to develop their analytic skills
- Companies wishing to improve their organizational performance
3.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion