Early intervention for children with Autism
Self feeding and Toliet training
Early intervention for children with Autism udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Describe the characteristics of persons with developmental disorders.
- Use appropriate strategies to interact with persons with developmental disorders.
- Develop visuals to help children with special needs cope better in terms of managing their behaviours and helping them in their academic development.
- Customize a toilet training and food program for children with sensory issues.
- Come with a curious and open mindset, and a willingness to learn!
Have you come across any persons with developmental disorders? Do you know how it affects their lives and the lives of the people around them? What can you do to help?
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Autism, affects the individual’s learning and thinking patterns. This in turn affects their behavior and how they interact with other people. A good understanding of Autism is critical to customising effective intervention strategies for individuals with special needs.
After attending this course, you will be able to
- Identify characteristics of persons with developmental disorders
- Execute appropriate strategies to interact with them
- Create effective communication strategies like visual schedules to help them cope better
Who this course is for:
- Family members of persons with developmental disorders.
- School teachers and caregivers.
- Anyone who wants to know more about persons with developmental disorders.
1.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion