Custom SEO Strategy: Keyword Research, Audit & Link Building
Successfully rank your website on the 1st page of Google. Select the best keywords, optimize your site and build links
Custom SEO Strategy: Keyword Research, Audit & Link Building udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Use keyword research to better profit from SEO
Know the financial value of the keyword you target
Be familiar with free and premium keyword research tools
- Understand the different types of keywords to choose the most profitable ones
- How to generate hundreds of keyword ideas quickly
- Generate a keyword plan for your SEO campaign
- Know which keywords you will be able to rank for
- Create and implement a full link building campaign
- Find the best back links for any website
- Analyze the competition to know how to outrank them
- Understand the what, where, when, why and how to back linking
- Develop an internal linking structure to boost rankings and improve link building efforts
- Know which free (and premium) tools can be used in the link building process
- Download examples of exact link building strategies to use in your own link building campaign
- Understand what an SEO audit is and why it is key to achieving top search engine rankings
- Understand the step-by-step process for performing an SEO audit to fully understand a website’s ranking potential
- View a website how a search engine sees it
- Select the right keywords to optimize a website for
- Use a variety of on-page optimization techniques to increase search engine rankings
- Properly optimize website content for maximum SEO results
- Know a website’s speed, what slows it down and how to fix it
- Understand the importance of a website set-up to convert visitors
- Set-up and use top reports from top search engine tools
- How to get web pages indexed quickly in search engines
- See how well your website is set-up to rank in search engines and track results
- Determine who your online competitors are
- See what competitors are doing and how to outperform their SEO efforts
- Determine how to outrank and outperform your competition
- No SEO or keyword research experience is required.
- Having a website your ready to optimize is helpful as you can complete your own SEO audit during this course
- A familiarity with basic HTML is helpful but not required
- The drive to put in the work it takes to properly rank a website
- Be ready to take lots of notes and ask questions as you go so you are prepared to rank your own website by the end of this course
Everything you need to know to rank any website is inside this course. Follow along and begin ranking your own website as you go through this course. If you get stuck or you’re not sure what to do, just ask. You’ll receive support as you go.
Let’s dive into the 3 main areas of SEO you need to know to rank a website:
- Profitable keyword research
- Custom SEO (optimizing your website to outperform your competitors)
- Link building
“Not only a complete guide on Keyword Research but it goes beyond it and overlaps into the SEO zone with the intent of Keywords and key phrases identification. This course will give you a TO DO list before you start your SEO Campaign and make your SEO or CPC/PPC or even any other kind of keywords targeted marketing campaigns more profitable, more targeted and precise.” – Smart Baba
Getting on the 1st page of Google doesn’t have to be so complicated.
The truth is, when you start any SEO campaign with profitable keyword research, you will move forward knowing you can rank for specific keywords rather than just hoping you can. That’s the difference profitable keyword research makes. Here we will go step-by-step through the entire keyword research process including:
- How to generate hundreds of keyword ideas
- How to analyze which keywords will bring you the highest converting traffic
- Which keywords you should target
- Which keywords will make you the most money
- Free and premium tools you can use to get the job done quickly
- How to know which competitors you can beat
This is the complete blueprint for profitable keyword research.
“I have always know that SEO was a weakness of mine. I knew just enough to get myself in trouble, but after taking this course I now have a complete understanding of SEO. I has answered so many questions and given me some great tools to use. I can now provide my customers with a much better product after taking this course.” – Kenneth Dold
We dive deep into the exact steps you need to take to develop a unique SEO strategy for your specific website. Applying generalized SEO tactics isn’t enough to get you ranked and keep your website on the first page of Google.
To successfully rank your website on the first page of Google, you need to know:
- exactly how search engines view your website
- what search engines want you to do to make your website better
- what SEO techniques your competitors are using
- what specific steps you need to take to outrank and outperform your competitors
and that’s exactly what you’ll gain access to here.
“This is a brilliant practical in depth Seo course,which covers the how to A-Z steps necessary to boost a website rankings by using an effective customising strategy.” – Shaun
Learn exactly what it takes to create and implement a successful link building campaign to boost your search engine rankings.
The techniques taught in this course focus on long term results, not “quick wins” or “black hat methods.” By using these techniques you will be able to avoid Google penalties, keep your rankings despite search engine algorithm changes and stay ahead of the competition.
Inside we’ll also answer top back linking questions including:
- When should you start the back linking process?
- How many back links do you need?
- How quickly should you build back links?
- How many back linking methods should I use?
- How long does it take to see results?
Can you imagine how great it’s going to feel to know that you WILL outrank and outperform your competition before you ever get started with SEO?
Enroll now and I’ll show you exactly how…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to provide SEO services
- Anyone who wants to rank their own websites
- Affiliate marketers who want to generate more income
- Bloggers who want to write about the right topics
- Website owners who want to increase their organic search engine rankings
- Web designers who want to properly set-up websites to help them better rank in search engine results
- Anyone interested in optimizing their own website instead of hiring an SEO company ultimately saving hundreds, if not thousands of dollars
5 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion