Cucumber with Java-Build Automation Framework in lesser code
Step by Step Cucumber BDD Approach to design the powerful Testing framework(Selenium,Appium,API) with very MINIMALCODE
Cucumber with Java-Build Automation Framework in lesser code udemy free download course
- By end of this course , You will be able to develop Cucumber Test Framework for any Web/Mobile/API Automation testcases
- Understand how BDD(Behaviour driven development) approach works with the knowledge of gherkin syntax
- Indepth understanding of real time Automation framework challenges and solutions to fix them
- Complete knowledge on Datadriven testing, Parameterizations, Resuable components, Cucumber hooks and tags
- Additional knowledge on Integrating Cucumber framework with MAVEN, JENKINS, GITHUB
- No coding or automation experience needed. Any one will be easily able to follow this course
- •All Cucumber Installation setup including Java knowledge is taken care as part of course
- •Course includes real time projects with practical Solutions for the Robust Test Frameworks building
Latest Update : On Students demand, Added additional 4 hour lectures on Best Practises for Selenium Integration with Cucumber"
Say Good bye in writing hell lot of the code to develop Automation Frameworks and welcome cucumber!
"Cucumber- A life saver tool for QA Industry in developing Test Frameworks with minimal programming knowledge..
This course helps you to build a top class framework So that you can implement it for any Automation test cases developed in Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured API.
On course completion You will be Mastered in Cucumber framework and can implement Successfully it in your work place for any automation test cases you have
Course content includes
What is cucumber
Cucumber BDD approach
Rules in defining Cucumber feature file
Cucumber Automation terminologies
Data driven testing with Cucumber
DataTable feature and its importance
regular expression for developing reusable components
Parameterizing tests with Example keyword
Cucumber Hooks and Tagging features
Smart usage of combining hooks and tags together
Junit Test Runner importance with cucumber
Cucumber options Attriubute options
Generating reports for cucumber tests
Integrating cucumber tests with Maven
Scheduling tests from Jenkins for Continous Integration
All the above topics are discussed from scratch level with lots of Practical examples for better understanding..
Wish you good Luck!
- QA Aspirants, Automation testers, Beginners to IT , Freshers/Grauduates