CCNP Route 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing
includes everything you will need to fully prepare for your CCNP Route certification
CCNP Route 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Plan routing services to meet requirements
- Implement an EIGRP-based solution
- Implement a scalable multiarea network OSPF-based solution
- Implement an IPv4-based redistribution solution
- Implement path control
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to an ISP
- good understanding of Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as
- –network technician,
- – support engineer,
- –systems engineer or network engineer.
CCNP focuses on the skills needed by a network engineer working for an Enterprise
Who this course is for:
- anyone wanting to prepare for the ROUTE 642-902 exam.
- students who want to build on their CCNA level skill set to further a career in computer networking.
- experienced networking professionals who are ready to advance their core routing, switching, and network troubleshooting skills and students with Cisco CCNA-level knowledge
24 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion