CCNA Security Real World Labs - Cisco ASA, Network Security
Identify, lock down, and secure vulnerabilities in a small to medium enterprise branch network - real world training
CCNA Security Real World Labs - Cisco ASA, Network Security udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- Gain experience in network security areas
- Master ASA Firewalls
- Identify core technologies for securing networks
- Help prepare for security exams
- Good understanding of Cisco Networks (CCNA level)
- Good understanding of security concepts
Cisco Security Training is rapidly becoming some of the most valuable training in the IT field. Passing the exam is not enough - you need some real world examples and labs. Here we go then. Learn what you really need to know about Network Security: VPNs, ASA Firewalls, UTM devices, Wireless security, Radius and Tacacs, Two-factor authentication... and much more. Now includes ASA FirePower Services.
- NO BORING and useless topics
- 12 hours of real world videos
- When things go wrong... I keep recording
- How to troubleshoot VPNs
- ASA Firewalls (configuration, failover, dual ISPs...)
- UTM devices
- Wireless security (WPA Enterprise)
- DoS and Man-in-the-middle Attacks
- Challenges and GNS3/Packet Tracer labs
- Monitoring Tools and Remote Support Software
- A lot of real world examples
This training is great if you are studying towards CCNA Sec (210-260) or you are certified already. Comptia Security+ and Microsoft engineers will benefit as well. If you are interested in security, this is the right place for you.
This training is unique as it shows you real world examples and goes beyond CCNA Security topics to cover a lot of interesting topics that you need to know (e.g. wireless security, remote support, ASA Failover etc.).
Remember: hiring managers view network security training as crucial for many IT jobs. It is not enough to pass an exam, you have to know what you are doing.
Real World Training is what you need to understand different areas of Network Security.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in network security
- CCNA and CCNA Security Students
- Job Seekers
12.5 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion