After Effects - Motion Graphics & Data Visualization
Using Adobe After Effects create beautiful VFX Visual Effects, data visualization & VFX Compositing.
After Effects - Motion Graphics & Data Visualization udemy course free download:
What you'll learn:
- You will be able to add Illustrator to your CV
- You will be able to start earning money from your Illustrator Skills.
- You will have over 30 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- Feel comfortable using Adobe Illustrator to design your own graphics (aff) from scratch.
- Navigate Adobe Illustrator CC like a pro.
- Design your own graphics (aff), without any experience.
- Draw beginner to advanced shapes and icons.
- Learn all of the key skills of Illustrator: shapes, text, masking, effects, and exporting.
- Master advanced Illustrator tools and techniques.
- Export your projects for print, web, or other design projects.
- Make your ideas come to life.
- Create your own logos.
- Draw existing famous logos.
- Illustrate animals.
- Draw with paint brushes.
- Draw with pens & pencils.
- Create custom typography.
- Take hand drawings and recreate them using Illustrator.
- Create a logo (aff) badge with text that wraps around.
- Create type that follows a curving line.
- Put images inside of text for cool effects.
- Create beautiful gradients and apply them to icons, text & illustrations.
- Find the secrets to choosing color combinations for your work.
- Create a paper cut effect.
- Pull, push & cut text to make interesting styles.
- Repeat patterns to create vector flowers.
- You will redraw yourself as an illustration.
- Create many different icons styles.
- Build a repeating pattern to be used as wallpaper or fabric designs.
- Find many templates for posters, stationery & UI designs to save you time.
- You'll build create assets like colors, patterns & drawings using the Illustrator mobile app.
You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
Hi there, my name is Dan. I’m a Adobe Certified Instructor and I LOVE animating infographics & bringing potentially boring data to life using After Effects through Data Visualization.
This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in VFX Compositing or any motion graphics experience. We’ll start with the super basics, taking simple icons breathing life into to them with After Effects.
We’ll work through a real life projects, connecting Excel into After Effects to transform your boring spreadsheet data into approachable visual information. We’ll experiment with lighting & cameras. We’ll do some fun things with masking, looking at how important sound is in your presentation, all the way through to exporting for Youtube, Powerpoint and all sorts of social media including animated GIFS.
There are projects for you to complete, so you can practice your VFX visual effects skills and use these for your portfolio. There is a cheat sheet and I’ve got exercise files so you can play along. I will also save my files as I go through each video so that you can compare yours to mine - handy if something goes wrong.
Know that I will be around to help - if you get lost you can drop a post on the video 'Questions and Answers' below each video and I'll be sure to get back to you.
What are you waiting for? Lets get making!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well paced introduction that will enable you to produce impressive video for your business or organization. Only basic computing skills are necessary - If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course.
6.5 hours on-demand video
3 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion